Collection Studio 4.72
[ Datum: 31 März 2016 ]
Every author of a new Language File gets
Thank you very much for your interest in purchasing Collection Studio, your support helps us to continue enhancing our program, and this will provide you neater software in the future.
Trial versions of Collection Studio have limitations: a nag-screen and 10 days trial period. If you decide to keep Collection Studio you should register and pay the registration fee. After registration you will get:
For online registration go to
Also you can find more info on our site
1. I have lost the license name and/or code.
2. I have downloaded a new version of Collection Studio, installed it, pasted registration info into the corresponding fields, but Collection Studio isn't unlocked. What should I do?
Use CollectionStudio.com Contact Form (www.collectionstudio.com/contact/ ) to send an email message with details of your registration:
You will get your license code and/or name via email as soon as we have checked your registration info.
3. I have registered Collection Studio, got the license name and code, pasted them into the fields, but I can't unlock the program.
First check if you have pasted the license name and code into the corresponding fields.
Then check if you have pasted the license name and code into the fields without spaces before and after the info.
If it doesn't help use CollectionStudio.com Contact Form (www.collectionstudio.com/contact/ ) and write your license name and code.
4. I've got a @firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. e-mail and I can't register Collection Studio at RegNow.
Fill in the E-mail field at RegNow with the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
After you have registered at RegNow, use CollectionStudio.com Contact Form (www.collectionstudio.com/contact/ ) to send your registration info:
As soon as we get your registration info from RegNow we'll send it to your real (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) e-mail.
5. Trial term is finished. Will I loose my data?
No. "Export" tool works always even when trial term is finished.