We respect your privacy.
Information Gathering and Usage
- The information of your collectionstudio.com account is stored and maintained on collectionstudio.com servers in order to provide the service.
- When you sign in to access your account from anywhere we ask for information such as your email address.
- We will never sell, rent or share your personal information, especially your e-mail addresses, with any third parties for any purposes.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use some of collectionstudio.com services.
- Cookies with our site do not collect or store any information about you, your computer, or your IP address.
- We use permanent cookies just to record your session information.
Client Data Storage
Although CollectionStudio.com owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the CollectionStudio.com application, you retain all rights to your data.
CollectionStudio.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified when you signed in or by placing a prominent notice on our site.