a thin, flat, circular plate coated with ferromagnetic particles, on which computer data can be stored
The following characteristics of disc are available in the Collection Studio:
- ID in your collection (catalog)
- External number
- Flag: Is audio disc or not;
- Flag: Is disc with data or not;
- Flag: Is video disc or not;
- Disc type
Predefined disc types are HD-DVD, UMD, DVD, Blu-ray, MiniDisc, Compact Disc/CD-ROM: CD-R, CD-RW, Compact Cassette, Floppy disk, Hard disk, 16 rpm record, 45 rpm record, 78 rpm record, 33 rpm record.
- List of files, items on disc
- Income date
- Income from (donator)
- Number of duplicates
- Price - shows the price you have paid for given disc;
- Catalog price - shows catalog price for given disc;
- Buying comments
- Barcode - Barcode data for fast access to the collectible entry using barcode reader;
- Links - unlimited number of web links;
- Images - unlimited number of images, photos or scans.
- Quality condition of the disc
- Comments - notes and comments about given disc; See, Comments for more details about work comments.
- Status - status of the collectible: in collection, loaned, lost, private, coming and etc;
Additionally, you can log 5 independent characteristics for all discs in collection. To setup titles for them, open "Options" dialog.
- All Item Types - read about registered types of item in Collection Studio;
- Collectible Types - read all about registered fields for each collectible type in CS.