A poster is any large piece of paper which hangs from a wall or other such surface. They are a frequent tool of advertisers, propagandists, protestors and other groups trying to communicate a message, and they also see personal use by people, especially the young, who wish to decorate in a relatively low-cost manner.
The following characteristics of posters are available in the Collection Studio:
- ID in your collection (catalog)
- Publisher - person engaged in publishing printed material (books, newspapers, magazines, printed ect)
- Illustrator - an artist who makes illustrations (for books or magazines or advertisements etc.)
- External number
- Income date
- Income from (donator)
- Number of duplicates
- Price - shows the price you have paid for given poster;
- Catalog price - shows catalog price for given poster;
- Purchasing comments
- Barcode - Barcode data for fast access to the collectible entry using barcode reader;
- Links - unlimited number of web links;
- Images - unlimited number of images, photos or scans.
- Comments - notes and comments about given poster; See, Comments for more details about work comments.
- Status - status of the collectible: in collection, loaned, lost, private, coming and etc;
Additionally, you can log 5 independent characteristics for all posters information. To setup titles for them, open "Options" dialog.
- All Item Types - read about registered types of item in Collection Studio;
- Collectible Types - read all about registered fields for each collectible type in CS.