So, there are several ways to work with user defined set of items (collectibles or secondary items). Some of them are implemented, some are not and other just planned:
1. Current item (single selection) – implemented.
2. Selected items (multi selection) – planned as additional usability for virtual lists (drag-and-drop etc).
3. Filtered (selection by some criteria) – in progress
4. Virtual list via container (selection by user – our Lightboxes) - planned
5. Checked items – in discussion, suggested by Jim
6. Items in current statistics view– implemented (some sort of filtering, for example View “By country”); But with this tool we can’t run any plugin, just can make export (this is we will mark as “to be implemented”).
I think there is no need to check any items, isn’t it? It is absolutely the same as “virtual list”. And from another side, in my point of view it is user friendly to work with selection. And it is also friendly to work the whole list. The third possibility will confuse users, and of course will crush convenient user interface.
So we will have following abilities:
1. Work with single item anywhere;
2. Work with the whole collection;
3. Work with a group of collectibles (Lightboxes);
3. Work with collectibles fetched by statistics criteria;
4. Work with filtered items, either in whole collection or in Lightbox or in statistics view.