OK, I see... Yes, I found it now but I must say that it is very difficult to guess where it is, especially for new users. If you allow me, I dare making a few suggestions, since I found some major issues that need to be fixed:
1. Visibility: the remote/online option is very important, it must be very visible. One big icon similar to "Prin", "Save" etc will do it just fine. Moreover, focusing all options in one button will simplify things and make the option easy to use (e.g. choose all preferred settings from only one place)
2. Create web account. Right now you have to create first a user name and a password under the "Web account" tab. In my case, I already have one but the only option is "Create a new account". I do not need a new account since I already have one so one more button with "Login into your account" or something like that will be useful.
3. URL address of the collection. How shall I know that? I can eventually go to CS.com and try to find the correct URL but since I am logged in the URL I see under my user name is not visible for anyone so which URL shall I type in? Since this something like "www.collectionstudio.com/[user_name]" can you eventually fill in that field automatically? Moreover, there is a problem with the field: after hitting OK I get something like "www_collectionstudio_com_catalin" all dots and "/" are transformed into "_".
4. Synchronize. I managed to set a new web account, entered the (wrong) URL address and hit the Synchronize button. It started uploading items but stopped at the item no 373 (the collection has 1779 items). I guess this has something to do with the open session on the server, which needs to be bigger for larger collections.
5. Manage collection online. Under "My collection" link online I can see the listing of all items up to 373). After I hit again Synchronize the upload stopped again at the item no 370. However, the 370 items have been added at the previous 373. This is wrong, somewhere you should check whether the items are already online or not, otherwise after each synchronising session you just add the same items again to your online lists.
6. Delete collection. This is also not working, perhaps due to the wrong URL link. At the moment I can't delete the online collection. Also clicking any item in the list leads nowhere...
7. Further steps: online edit feature is more than welcome. More options like organise by country, statistics etc similar to the offline version) will be an added value. Also very nice would be to let users decide which fields they like to synchronize (in one word: flexibility).
If you permit me a final remark: in my oppinion as user, I think you should not release a version which has not been properly tested. I voluntarly offer myself for beta testing new versions and I am sure you may find some other users for that. Imagine, new users are trying the demo version and after getting major issues with the software, they'll never come back.
I very much hope that my remarks will not upset you. They are only meant to help CS rocking the market Looking very forward to hearing from you...