During last Saturday serge and our old user Catalin has a very calm and cheerful meeting in Dresden, Germany. Catalin is sand collector and he is our most active forum member. He has suggested a lot of improvements and remarks how our custom collectible feature in the CollectionStudio software can be more powerful, customizable and to be most suitable for particular collectibles. We have implemented his ideas, with only one remark – each feature should be suitable for any kind of collectible. That's why right now you can track collection of any type within CollectionStudio.
During this meeting in Dresden we have discussed following existing features and upcoming in nearest feature extensions:
- CollectionStudio Online feature;
- Using notebook camera for barcode scanning;
- GPS coordinate and map pointing;
- Map zooming feature;
- Customizability vs. usability;
- Different collectible types;
- Exchange of discrete materials and “duplicate” field usage;
- New services for collectors.
Unfortunately, we had not so much time to discuss more and more but we hope it was not our last personal meeting.