Collection Studio Features
- Supported collectibles:
- Custom collectible feature for creation user defined collections;
- Support of containers for grouping your collectibles in one collection;
- Amazing View feature allows you to view your collection in many different ways;
- Multi-language interface;
- Each record contains over 25 information fields. Keep track of defects, purchase and selling info, region, etc;
- You can easy add images and photos of your collectibles into the Collection Studio document. Number of images per collectible is NOT LIMITED. Now supported all popular formats:
- Countries and Currencies Views allow you to add data for Countries or Currencies not present in the program database;
- Columns are configured for Each View Type. So that only columns applicable to that View Type are displayed;
- The Collection Studio database comes pre-populated with hundreds of national banks links relevant to your collection, where you can easy find out required information on banknotes, coins, issue series, etc;
- Search tool allows you to find out all items that match various search query parameters;
- Dates Calculator allows you easy convert Moslem, Hebrew and Japanese Dates into Gregorian dates;
- Export information about all items in collection into the file. Supported file formats are: ASCII Text File, XML, CSV and SQL-scripts;
- Import information from the file about new collection items. Supported file formats are: XML, CSV.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface;
- Portatible installation;
- Barcode support;
- Support of plugins; You can download free open source sample of workable plugin, implemented by our team. Using current plugins architecture, it is easy and fast to create your own plugin;
- List Filter.
- More characteristics fields
- More statistics views
- Remote online collectible database
- More export/import formats
- More useful web-links
- Or ... request a feature right now. It's free!
Also, you can use our forum to suggest a new feature.